How to Improve It?
How long does it take to improve your Google Ranking?
A question that we often get asked here at LikeSocialBiz is “How long does it really take to increase Search Engine Optimization results?” This is an awesome question because time is money, right? ABSOLUTELY.
Here are some major factors to consider: These can impact the time it takes for you to improve your Google ranking!
- Competition – The more competition you have in your industry, the longer it may take for you to increase your Search Engine Optimization results. How well your competition is doing with their own SEO will also play a huge role in your ranking.
- Your Current Website – How SEO Friendly is your current website? What condition is your current site in? The more work you have to do to improve the different elements of your site, the longer it might take you to see changes in your Google rankings.
- Budget – What kind of budget are you working with? The larger the budget, the more you can do up-front to increase search engine optimization results. If you’re working with a limited budget, you’ll need to be more strategic about which steps you take.
Where to Start?
1. Start with an SEO Website Audit:
If you want to find out the best ways to increase Search Engine Optimization for your website, you’ll want to start with an SEO website audit. An audit will help you identify your site’s strengths and weaknesses.
An SEO website audit will tell you where you stand based on:
- Your Website Structure
- Information Architecture
- Existing Content
The point of the audit is to identify areas that need attention so that you can begin to develop a strategic plan for improvement. Though the audit itself won’t help you improve SEO, it’s a vital first step in effectively and efficiently boosting your SEO efforts.
2. Improve your Website Speed:
The faster your website is, the more likely it will be that your potential clients will stay on your site. Google began using mobile page speed as a ranking factor in July, and while it said the “speed update” will only affect a small percentage of sites, it’s still a good idea to make sure your site is as fast as possible. This improves your search rank and provides a good user experience.
3. Fix Broken Links:
Having quality links on your website is one of the best ways to boost traffic and establish the authority of your site.
4. Optimize your Images:
Quality Images = A great website! If your images are optimized properly they will improve your SEO ranking. The file format and size of your pictures are important to obtain great SEO results. In addition, you can use your images to sneak in keywords by naming them accordingly and improve your SEO.
5. Produce High Quality Content:
Your website should be updated regularly in order to obtain and maintain a good SEO. How often do you update your website?
To drive more traffic to your website and increase its popularity, you need to give visitors a reason to keep coming back.Your content should be high quality, recent, and relevant.
6-Get more backlinks:
Backlinks—links from other sites to yours—are one of the most heavily weighted Google ranking factors. Incoming links to your website content from high-authority domains show your site’s authority, bring in traffic, and improve your search ranking.
7. Start Blogging:
Blogging is great for your business.Blogging helps boost SEO quality by positioning your website as a relevant answer to your customers’ questions. Blog posts that specifically use a variety of on-page SEO tactics can give you more opportunities to rank in search engines and get customers to visit your site.
That was our insight on SEO. Email us with your questions!